Dedicated to Quality, Safety, Reliability and Service
Flexus Electronics is dedicated to achieving the highest level of quality from our skilled workforce as well as all assemblies and products produced. It’s what our reputation has been built on over more than 17 years in business.
Flexus Electronics is committed to its Quality Management System in compliance with ISO 9001:2008 and where applicable and appropriate, improving the system’s effectiveness. We undertake to ensure that products and services supplied by Flexus Electronics shall always meet the customer’s expectations in terms of quality, timely delivery, cost and after sales service. Flexus Electronics is committed to continuous improvement founded upon the policies and procedures contained in our Quality Management System Manual.It is the objective of Flexus Electronics to be recognized by its customers as being among the very best and most quality conscious supplier of products and services in our areas of activity. Our Quality Policy is built upon the following strategic principles:
- Maintain a healthy and empowered team environment
- All employees and supplier partners are responsible for quality and customer satisfaction
- Implement industry leading quality management and measurement systems
- Adhere to corporate, governmental and environmental quality obligations and measurements
- Commit to flawless execution and encourage a philosophy of defect prevention
- Continually improve quality performance in all areas of the business
With our employees, customers and supplier partners, we continually strive to provide products and services of the highest possible standards to satisfy expectations for quality, safety, reliability and service.
All our production employees and inspectors are IPC-620 trained and certified. A series of comprehensive internal quality audits, combined with yearly re-certification, ensures that Flexus Electronics’ approach to quality adapts to meet stringent customer requirements. Our assurance for quality includes:
- Inspection process (electronic and manual)
- Process verification and validations
- Layered process audits
- 100% electrical testing
- Control of outsourced products
Our manufacturing facility has received several quality accreditations including the following:
- Bureau Veritas Registered since 1995
- UL file #E146604
- CGD Certified # 22254
- RoHS Flexus Electronics customer specific products are in full compliance with the 2002/95/EC European Directive for RoHS
- RoHS As a member in good standing, Flexus has access to current industry standards, training and market research for the electronics industry.